I'd call Apple Accessibility. 877-204-3930
Richard, USA. “Reality is the leading cause of stress for those who are in touch with it.” -- Jane Wagner from The Search for Intelligent Life in the Universe My web site: https://www.turner42.com -----Original Message----- From: [email protected] <[email protected]> On Behalf Of Dacia Luck Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2023 9:00 AM To: viphone <[email protected]> Subject: Strange bug I have noticed a strange bug over the last couple of days. I am running the latest version of iOS 16 I think, and I have an iPhone 13. I have noticed when I am trying to respond to peoples emails, once I hit reply, it’s like my phone freezes and takes a while to respond then once it does respond instead of being on the Samantha enhanced voice that I have saved it to be on it switches to the regular Samantha voice, and then will let me send my email any idea what’s going on here? Sent from my iPhone -- The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list. If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: [email protected]. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected] The archives for this list can be searched at: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/2CCD8EE3-2301-48F6-B4E3-FE8204385797%40gmail.com. -- The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list. If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: [email protected]. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected] The archives for this list can be searched at: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/00e001da01dc%24ca0b1dd0%245e215970%24%40comcast.net.
