From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D.
Sent: Friday, November 23, 2012 11:02 AM
To: 'viphone@googlegroups.com'
Subject: How to stop reading in NFBNewsline and not start Audible with the
same gesture?

HI,

I was reading a book on the Audible app, and paused it; it was still in the
AppSwitcher.

I was then reading an article in NFBNewsline when someone came up to talk. I
2FingerDoubleTapped to stop NFBNewsline from reading, which it did, but
Audible then started playing. Fortunately, when I 2FingerDoubleTapped on
Audible, it stopped reading without reactivating NFBNewsline.

I've never had both apps active in the AppSwitcher at the same time before.

Is there another way to stop reading in NFBNewsline that would not start
Audible playing (if paused in background)?

If memory serves, I've always just used a 2FingerDoubleTap to stop reading
in NFBNewsline.

Thanks in advance. Keith