That helps a lot.  Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Richard
Turner
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2023 12:23 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Be My Eyes AI feature

The pictures are not saved anywhere.  They are used to do the analysis and then
dumped.
To save them, you would actually have to simply use the camera and take the
photo, then under the share option for that photo, select Describe with Be My
AI.

HTH,

Richard, USA.
“Reality is the leading cause of stress for those who are in touch with it.”
--  Jane Wagner from The Search for Intelligent Life in the Universe

My web site: https://www.turner42.com