Hello. If you go into Wallet, and choose Apple Card, and then choose the Pay
button, you are given the option to make a payment before the end of the cycle,
which for me is the end of the month. I was a little confused the first time I
saw this screen too. There is a slider control which you can move up or down to
adjust how much you want to pay. If you flick right, there will be a
description of the payment. The lowest end is the minimum, then the middle, and
then the prior month’s balance at the top. This description area changes based
on where the slider is set. For example, I can set mine where it is almost at
the top but not all the way there, and be told to “pay a little more”. After
you have chosen the amount and are satisfied with it, flick right through the
rest of the text. There will be a final button at the bottom which says
something like submit payment. You will have to verify with either touch or
face ID. It is early enough in the month that you could make several payments
based on your finances and when money is coming in. Apple makes the process of
making payments very easy. If all this sounded overwhelming, give it a try the
first few times. The more you do it, I think the more you will like and get
used to it.

Good luck,
Wayne Merritt

---