On the subject of audio description, I really like that a huge number
of the content on the Disney + app has audio description.  I just wish
that the volume of the movies themselves were louder.  Also, on the
free app Tubi, there is now an audio description category.  That is
very cool.

--
Joshua Hendrickson

Joshua Hendrickson