-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Dave
Grossoehme
Sent: Friday, November 10, 2023 6:47 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com; M. Taylor <markthew...@gmail.com>

Hi there is an email list of blind tv watchers from the american Council which
you can join and this information would be helpful to all.  They may also have
something to give to help the public here.  You can join by sending a message
to adp-list+subscr...@acblists.org.

Dave

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/8a1458f4-b05e-427d-8984-9f86d8b9d373%40grossoehme.com.