how can subscribe for care apple news?
________________________________
From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> on behalf of William
James <wiljame...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, November 10, 2023 1:01:49 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Apple news, crossword puzzles

Hi Kelly and all,

I just got finished submitting a bug report on Feedback.  I was hoping
VoiceOver support would be better in iOS 17.2 Beta 2, but it’s the same as Beta
1.  Feel free to add to my report.  Vital info below.

FB13355076 (Lack of the ability to edit clues in Crosswords in News App)

Spread far and wide!  I do not know of another app or service that gave us the
access we had in iOS 17.0 and iOS 17.1.

Sent from my iPad Air 5

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/C386A064-6F4B-42A0-9A1B-7D602AA8FE0E%40gmail.com.