From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Richard
Turner
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 8:45 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: VDscanner and Be My AI

Are you talking about where the Describe with Be My AI under the share image
option? If so, that is not part of VDScan but part of the share options because
you have Be My Eyes on your phone. If that is not it, where are you finding the
option in VDScan?
Actually, I am pretty sure the issue is the size of the attachment.

Richard, USA
“Grandma always told us, “Be careful when you pray for patience. God stores it
on the other side of Hell and you will have to go through Hell to get it.”
-- Cedrick Bridgeforth

My web site: https://www.turner42.com/

On Nov 15, 2023, at 6:04 PM, janet gross