That has to be the mute and unmute switch. Try moving it up or down if it
won't press. I've had cases that made it a knob you turn. However, I've
never encountered a case that made it a button to press.

Michael Feir
Author of Personal Power: Getting The Most From iOS as a Totally Blind User
http://michaelfeir.blogspot.com/2022/04/the-second-edition-of-personal-power.html?m=1
Mastodon: @mfeir@mstdn.social
Twitter: mfeir
Skype: michael-feir