Sounds a little complicated for my taste.  When I bought my current
computer, I bought a standard USB keyboard from my local computer
repair store that is working just fine.  I wouldn't want a keyboard
with no applications key.  I use that key all the time for my context
menus.

--
Joshua Hendrickson

Joshua Hendrickson