Another accessibility issue is Sirius XM will not respond to the two finger
double tap to pause or play. You have to open the app and find the play/pause
button and do a one finger double tap.
You can say, Siri, play the nfl on sirius xm and it will play. Today, of
course, that is just the Thursday night game. We shall see on Sunday if you can
select a particular team with Siri but again, to pause it, you have to open the
app. Pretty irritating.
You can use the search tab. I've not had any issues finding the tabs at the
bottom. I simply touch the bottom edge of the screen and there is discover,
search, and library.

Richard, USA
“Grandma always told us, “Be careful when you pray for patience. God stores it
on the other side of Hell and you will have to go through Hell to get it.”
-- Cedrick Bridgeforth

My web site: https://www.turner42.com/