Hi all,
I have a Series 7 Apple Watch (41 mm). I am still running Watch OS 9, as I
gathered that there were some bugs with version 10.
I use Taptic Time frequently, and pretty consistently. I also have Sleep Focus
enabled, but in my case this does not alter the number of taps required:
regardless of the time, I always do a one-finger double tap for hours and
minutes, and a one-finger triple tap for just minutes.
If I want the watch to remain silent, I turn speech off using a three-finger
double tap, the same gesture as on the phone. Haptic Time works fine when
speech is turned off. My watch is not an SE, by the way, it's the standard
model. I hope this is helpful.
Best,
Nicky

Sent from my iPhone