From: M. Taylor <mk...@ucla.edu> On Behalf Of M. Taylor
Sent: Tuesday, December 26, 2023 5:38 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Seeing own messages from Google

Hello Max,

I do not know why the native Mac OS email client does not show one's own posts
to Google Groups; I only know that, it is so. And, has been so for many, many
years.

I can assure you that Apple has received many bug reports on this and, afar as
I am aware, they have not taken steps to resolve the issue.

Now that I think about it, there was a time when the native iOS mail client
behaved the same way but, for whatever reason, the issue was resolved, quite a
while ago.

Mark