Works on my phone. Might need to reset Apple TV.
thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: M. Taylor <mk...@ucla.edu> On Behalf Of M. Taylor
Sent: Friday, December 29, 2023 6:07 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Amazon Prime Apple TV app channels

Hello Sarai,

After reading your post, I immediately checked the Prime TV app on my Apple TV
running the latest versions of both TV OS and the Prime TV app, and all of my
purchased movies and television shows, along with titles I've recently viewed,
are in the My Stuff area, just as expected.

So, you may want to check the status of your Amazon account.

Also, if you have not yet done so, open the Prime TV app on any other devices
you may have such as iOS or iPad OS and take a look.

Mark