Hello.
I have a Toshiba microwave that I can run from the TSmartLife app on my phone.
I had attempted to set it up with Alexa so I could run it from my Echo Dot. It
turned out I couldn’t link my model as Alexa wanted a newer one, even though I
bought the microwave through Amazon.
I can operate the unit from the phone app through Bluetooth, but it’s
confusing.  I am not sure I can get the power level or cook time set correctly.
VoiceOver speaks well, but it is difficult to tell where I am in the app.
Does anyone have experience with this set up, or have suggestions?
Bill