This is the device you want:

Apple Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter

Malcolm Parfitt

On 16 Jan 2024, at 08:15, Goshawk On Horseback <goshawk_on_horseb...@fastmail.co.uk> wrote:

That’s what I need to know please, exactly what I need to get, thanks.

Simon

Sent from my iPhone

On 16 Jan 2024, at 04:11, Sieghard Weitzel <siegh...@live.ca> wrote:

Makes no difference if it’s an iPhone 15 or not, if it’s a phone with Lightning port you just have to get the correct adapter or card reader.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Malcolm Parfitt
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2024 3:58 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Hard drive or SD card access via an iPhone?

If you’re using an iPhone 15 series then the following will allow you to do what you want.

Apple USB-C Digital AV Multi-port Adaptor - White (Latest Model) https://amzn.eu/d/esxPdar

Malcolm Parfitt

On 15 Jan 2024, at 23:01, Richard Turner <richardr_tur...@comcast.net> wrote:

Yes, there are adapters for sd cards and there are adapters with a USB a port that have a place for the charger for the iPhone so your iPhone is on AC power and if the hard Drive has its own power, you can connect it through the USB port and r, it. It will likely not be a very fast connection, but should work. Given the changes to use the USB c for the iPhone 15, you will want to cdouble check what is available. Perhaps calling Apple.

Richard, USA

“Grandma always told us, “Be careful when you pray for patience. God stores it on the other side of Hell and you will have to go through Hell to get it.”

-- Cedrick Bridgeforth

My web site: https://www.turner42.com/