Hello list,

please, do you know any tips and tricks to scan smal format documents like debit card with voice Dream scanner?

As far as I know, Voice Dream doesn't need internet connection to scan documents.

I mean when I get a new debit card, I would like to be able read Card number without sighted help if possible.

My bank doesn't provide debit card number info in Braille. I know some banks in some countries

do that.

I have a few other cards (e.g. bus pass and I sometime need its number for online registration.

I know I can ask someone sighted to read it for me, but there are situations when no one is around.

For now, I have card and ID numbers saved in my notes and I learnt them, but I'm just curious.

I will not use Be my eyes or Seeing AI as they are online services, so I don't feel safe to give them my credentials.

I tried to scan my bus pass card, I could rea some info, but not the number, it said "card number", but there were different signs and symbols.

Thanks for help.

Maria