Hello,
In order for speech central to see it, you need to download the book in epub
format. Once you do this choose the add option from the main screen in the
speech central app. Next choose the import option and this should open up an
interface to the files app on your iPad. Now the file might be listed under the
recents section or you might have to go to the browse tab at the bottom to look
for the folder where the file downloaded to. Once you find the book you should
just have to double tap on it to import it into speech central.

Greg Wocher