When you click make, it should bring up a box like when you share something. I swiped over several times until it said GarageBand and double tapped.
Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 15, 2024, at 10:16 PM, Loreal Lavigna <loreallavi...@gmail.com> wrote:

I’m trying to create ringtones from already-clipped mp3 files.  I have Ringtone Maker downloaded on my phone.  I follow the steps to add an audio file to the app, tap on the “Make” button, and choose the .m4r format.  But that’s where I find myself stuck.  How do I get this newly-created .m4r set as a ringtone?  I’ve been trying to search online, and one particularly long thread seems to be several years old.  I did see messages on this list concerning just this situation, and I tried to follow all steps listed, but I cannot get past creating the .m4r file with Ringtone Maker.  I have Garage Band on my phone and for the life of me cannot get the m4r file to be shared to Garage Band.

Sincerely,

Loreal Lavigna

Legal Transcriptionist

Phone:  (518)330-5188

Email:  loreallavi...@gmail.com

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/!%26!AAAAAAAAAAAuAAAAAAAAAAi3o0hLXuxNj%2BKjwcBCgM4BAMO2jhD3dRHOtM0AqgC7tuYAAAAAAA4AABAAAAAsLm1Lfd2IToJ6aoa15LcnAQAAAAA%3D%40gmail.com.