Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 27, 2024, at 6:34 PM, Tom Lange <lang...@gmail.com> wrote:

hi,
I had the same problem not long ago. Seems I had the mute switch set on.

On Feb 27, 2024, at 3:10 PM, Richard Turner <richardr_tur...@comcast.net> wrote:

What is the sound level under settings, sounds and haptics?

Richard, USA

“Grandma always told us, “Be careful when you pray for patience. God stores it on the other side of Hell and you will have to go through Hell to get it.”

-- Cedrick Bridgeforth

My web site: https://www.turner42.com/