Thank you; that worked!

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Christopher Chaltain
Sent: Friday, March 8, 2024 8:31 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Apps and Widgets

If you go to the Journal app on your home page, flick down and double tap on
edit, and then flick down to edit while still on your Journal app, you'll be
able to delete it from your home page. Not sure if Apple let's you delete it
altogether, but you can still get if off of your home age.

When you remove apps from your home page but leave them on your phone, you can
still get to them from the App Library or spotlight search. To get to the App
Library, do a three finger swipe left from your last home page. I bring up the
spotlight search by tapping on the page switcher / search option right above
the dock. I never have to type more than a character or two to get to the app
I'm looking for.

I just have two home pages now, with only one or two folders. I use them for my
most frequently accessed apps and the rest I get to with the spotlight search
or the App Library.

--
Christopher (AKA CJ) =>÷
Chaltain at Outlook, USA