You probably could, but if you're using POP, what would be the point? That
kind of setup works best with IMAP.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of salama
Sent: November 26, 2012 12:09 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Creating folders and rules for pop mails

Hello all,
I am accessing 4 e-mail accounts with my pc using Ms Outlook; a yahoo.co.uk
account, a Gmail account and 2 accounts with the domain name of the school I
am working at hosted at domain.com. Using rules and folders, outlook makes
me some folders for e-mails sent from a person, institution or mailing list;
it also makes me folders with a specific word in the subject line.
So, my question, can I use the belt in app in os6 or any other app too do
some or all of the tasks I mentioned?
Note, I am using IPhone 5.
Best regards,
Salama.