Do you have the latest Be My Eyes? Check under service directory, technical, there is a way to call TMobile/Sprint in there. Might be worth a try.

Richard, USA

“Grandma always told us, “Be careful when you pray for patience. God stores it on the other side of Hell and you will have to go through Hell to get it.”

-- Cedrick Bridgeforth

My web site: https://www.turner42.com/