From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Vicki W.
Sent: Friday, March 22, 2024 5:19 PM
To: IPhone <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: taking part in a group chat

Hi,

One of my family members has a group chat which she has added me to. it is the
type of group chat which is created and then people are manually added so they
can take part.

Here is an example to explain it better.

Mary creates a chat and calls it "Family Chat."

She then invites people through the add option to be part of that chat and
anyone who joins can add someone as well.

There are 16 people in this chat, all of whom are in my contact list. When the
messages come in, they show up as being from "Family Chat."

How can I reply to or create a message by using SIRI. Normally I would just say
"Send a message to whoever and then I could speak the message, it would repeat
it and give me the option to send.

Since it is coming up as "Family Chat," how can I either reply to or initiate
an original message without saying all 16 names separately?

Hope that makes sense.

Vicki

to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/000601da7c9f%2444d1b7d0%241704a8c0%40WritersGarden