If you listen to Jonathan's podcast you will learn that after May 1st, you will still be able to access everything in your library. Apparentbby, you will not be able to add to the library. I think that fits your analogy with purchasing a game.

Richard, USA

“Grandma always told us, “Be careful when you pray for patience. God stores it on the other side of Hell and you will have to go through Hell to get it.”

-- Cedrick Bridgeforth

My web site: https://www.turner42.com/