Hi everyone,

I play 7 Little Words just about every day. It's completely accessible. I even
use it with a braille display. It uses flash messages, so you have to turn the
display time to a longer setting than you might ordinarly use, but otherwise,
it works really well. Flick through the clues or the groups of letters, and
flick up or down once to move between the clues, the line with the clue and
other buttons, the spelling of the current word, and the letters.

Best,
Anna