don't forget you will also have to pair your bluetooth again.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Joseph hudson
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, May 6, 2024 11:33 AM
  Subject: Re: Caller ID Help Please.

  Hi Dave, when you reset network settings, the most you will lose, is all
of your Wi-Fi networks. So you will have to re-enter in all of those or you
will have to erase and restore from your previous backed up in order to get
reconnected to all of your Wi-Fi.

    On May 6, 2024, at 12:31 PM, David Grossoehme <d...@grossoehme.com>