From: 'Gary Robinson' via VIPhone [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 1, 2024 4:54 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Pinch Gesture On Apple Watch Ultra 2

Hi,

It doesn't work on my Ultra 2  either, however interestingly it does appear to
work on my wife's series 9  with Voiceover running!

Gary

On 01/05/2024 06:03, Chela Robles wrote:

Same here and I own the original ultra.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 30, 2024, at 5:33 PM, Tai Tomasi  <mailto:tai.toma...@gmail.com>
<tai.toma...@gmail.com> wrote:

I can confirm that I too am unable to get this to work using voiceover.

Tai Tomasi, J.D., M.P.A.

Email: tai.toma...@gmail.com <mailto:tai.toma...@gmail.com>

Sent from my iPhone. Please excuse my brevity and any grammatical errors.

On Apr 30, 2024, at 5:32 PM, Edward Przybylek