It’s a shame.  I don’t know whatever happened to Shane.  He seemed to care
about the product.  There is no community engagement now.  It’s a shame.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Richard
Turner
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2024 4:39 PM
To: ViPone list <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: SuperSense AI has an update: don't get excited

Well, I am about ready to delete the app since Envision AI, which is free, does
as good a job with bar codes, which is my primary use of SuperSense. This BS
about them always promising exciting new features has gone on long enough. And,
they never reply to emails sent to them.
Here is what the update says:
Hello, Below are the latest updates and improvements in this release: 1) Minor
UI changes and bug fixes for a faster and more stable experience. More exciting
news and features are on the way! As always, we appreciate any feedback to
provide our users with the best solutions. Please let us know what you think
about Supersense by sending your thoughts to superse...@mediate.tech
<mailto:superse...@mediate.tech> . Best, Supersense Team

Richard, USA
“Grandma always told us, “Be careful when you pray for patience. God stores it
on the other side of Hell and you will have to go through Hell to get it.”
-- Cedrick Bridgeforth

My web site: https://www.turner42.com/

to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/2A27DB1E-FE8A-4447-8360-EB854EE12652%40comcast.net