I had a Weber mini it worked great with it’s app.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of
Cristóbal Muñoz
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2024 1:00 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Meater Plus wireless cooking thermometer

That sucks. I was starting to talk myself into grabbing one to see if I could
somehow jerry-rig/mount the wireless probe into a drum roaster. This has been
my dilemma with somehow finding a way to keep track of the coffee  bean
roasting temp since a wired leave-in probe wouldn’t work.
Ah well, the search continues.

Cristóbal