Thanks, but that didn't work. There are sevral options, but none for
importing.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Ricardo Walker
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 8:46 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Importing Calendars In To My iPhone

Hi,

Try attaching this files to an e-mail and sending them to yourself.  From
the Mail app, open the attached files.  I'm not 100% sure but, it might give
you the option to convert and add them to your calendar.

hth

Ricardo Walker
rica...@appletothecore.info
Twitter:@apple2thecore
www.appletothecore.info

On Nov 27, 2012, at 7:48 AM, Bobby Druesedow <bo...@druesedow.com> wrote:

> Good Morning:
>
> I have some sports schedules that are in .CSV format. Is there an app or a
way to import these into my iPhone calendar? Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.