Hi all,

 

Over the last few days, my iPhone 15 Pro running the latest release of iOS
has begun saying "ring mode" when I press either one of the volume buttons.
I have no idea what ccaused this problem nor do I know how to correct it.
As always, any help with this issue is greatly appreciated.

 

Take care,

Ed Przybylek

 

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor.  Mark can be reached at:  
[email protected].  Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
[email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/000001dabf89%24eaae7ee0%24c00b7ca0%24%40rochester.rr.com.

Reply via email to