From: "Woody Anna Dresner" <wadres...@att.net>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 11:04 AM
Subject: typing phone numbers from keyboards and braille displays

Hi,

I was curious to see whether in iOS 6 it was possible to dial phone numbers
by typing them on external keyboards and braille displays. I turned on my
Focus 40 Blue, opened the phone app, and typed a number. It appeared in the
phone number box. Then I tried with my Mac keyboard using Type2Phone, and
nothing was typed in. I tried with an Apple bluetooth keyboard, and nothing
was typed in. Then I tried again with my braille display and had no luck. I
can't imagine what was different about the one time the braille display
worked. Has anyone done this successfully with any device, and if so, how?

Thanks,
Anna