Hi,
I have a student who has an iPad 3, we are just setting it up at the moment,
and although dictation is on according to the general and keyboard settings, I
can't get it to work. I have an iPad two myself, which doesn't have dictation,
so I'm not sure if I'm missing something. On the iPhone it's in Siri, but there
doesn't seem to be a Siri menu on the iPad 3. Is there no Siri on the iPad 3? I
really thought there was. If not, you are not able to launch apps like you can
on the  iPhone? Why might dictation not be working even though it's on? Is
there something else I need to do? It's on a Wi-Fi network, so there shouldn't
be any problems with the Internet or anything and the Apple servers etc.
Anyone's help would be greatly appreciated
We've tried it with both voice-over on and voice-over off, to see if that makes
a difference, but it doesn't seem to.

Thanks
Kirsten