Thanks for reading regarding this matter.
Jenny Bomareto

Sent from my iPhone 15

Begin forwarded message:

From: Jenny Bomareto <[email protected]>
Date: November 22, 2024 at 3:33:20 PM EST
To: Kenny Nead <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Ray ban

Well for me partially cause when one of my Facebook friends said how they’ve been a game changer for her and how have lots of people on here have said hands-free. So I will keep y’all posted. And also like when I’ve talked to some of the customer service people from Ray-Ban I gave them the example of the iPhone how I started out with the 4S and now I’m up to the 15 even though I didn’t get a new phone each year. That with the glasses in order to get the latest and greatest, I hope I don’t have to get a new pair. And usually their answer has been no that it would work with the software to get the latest and greatest so time will tell.
Thanks for reading regarding this matter.
Jenny Bomareto

Sent from my iPhone 15

On Nov 22, 2024, at 3:14 PM, Kenny Nead <[email protected]> wrote:



I guess, what I do not get, is if people are not happy with the glasses, why are you buying them?

 

From: [email protected] <[email protected]> On Behalf Of Jenny Bomareto
Sent: Friday, November 22, 2024 2:33 PM
To: [email protected]
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: Ray ban

 

If y’all haven’t seen it, I sent the phone number.

Thanks for reading regarding this matter.
Jenny Bomareto


Sent from my iPhone 15

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SmartGlasses" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/smartglasses/8CCC3735-7458-4C1F-A521-24168102440C%40gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.
 
If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
 
Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: [email protected]. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected]
 
The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/8C94A54F-BB01-4150-8F95-B90265E0E84A%40gmail.com.
  • Ray ban Jenny Bomareto
    • Fwd: Ray ban Jenny Bomareto

Reply via email to