From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Christine Grassman
Sent: Saturday, December 08, 2012 7:29 AM
To: macvisionar...@googlegroups.com; viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Extreme iTunes Frustration: Since Before iTunes 11

Hello all. I am really steamed with iTunes, like never before. Before 11
came out, as I have done since the beginning of time with iTunes and the
iPhone (from my perspective, that is) I manually managed my material, and
checked and unchecked for syncing at will. It worked fine, once I got the
hang of it.
Before 11 came out, I made some changes to my library, and synced. Nothing
changed. I tried again. Nothing. After iTunes 11, I tried again, but no
luck. I am at my wit's end. I have no idea how to remedy this. Not a single
change is taking.
In addition, I downloaded two songs from the iTunes store to my phone
yesterday afternoon, and when I attempt to play them, the next song in the
alphabetical list of songs, or the next song by the same artist, depending
on whether I have songs or artists checked, plays. They are listed, but they
are not playing. I tried syncing -- same result.

Christine