From: "Maria & Joe Chapman" <bubbygirl1...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 09, 2012 7:02 PM
Subject: ipad mini keyboard clicks?

Hi.  I've noticed that in some apps on the ipad mini there are no keyboard
clicks when typing..  Fleksy is one app where i have noticed this but it
happens in other apps as well.  I have now changed typing feedback to
characters and words because it's sometimes hard to tell if a character has
been entered.  Has anyone else noticed this? Or is it just strangeness with
my ipad?  I have keyboard clicks turned on and they sound in some apps.  any
ideas?

regards
Maria and crew from australia
email: