From: "Pablo Morales" <pablomorale...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2012 3:46 AM
Subject: my iPhone is lost

Hi all.
Itis  the first time that something like this happen with my iPhone. I am
using navigon, and yesterday it couldn't find the write way to get every
where. In my last try I select take me home, but while more closer we were
going to my home, the iPhone says turn as soon is possible, and the distance
of my home, in my iPhone was larger and larger, like I was going in
different way. But the trueth is that I was on the right way, even though my
GPS insisted in take me to the opposite side.
I tryed different things like reset my iPhone, re start navigon several
times, but no way.
What is happening here?
Thanks
Pablo