Hi all,

I called Apple today and mentioned that I'm having streaming issues on
my iPhone 5 that don't occur on my 4S, and that are independent of the
app, stream, or network I'm using.

After escalating to a senior advisor, the man told me that Apple
doesn't support third-party apps or websites and that's pretty much
all they can say. I don't know really what to think. While these are
definitely third-party apps and websites, I seem to have found a clear
issue that doesn't exist on my older 4S. I realize it may be difficult
to support, but I didn't really expect that reply.

I suppose my only option now is taking my baby into the Apple Store,
but I'm not sure what that will do. I've pretty much lost the ability
to stream internet radio, since getting an iPhone 5.

Grant