My Iphone is a 14+ running the latest version of IOS. Today, I received some texts that the app thinks are spam. The app filtered them into a separate place -- not my doing. I deleted those messages, but I find no way to get back to messages from known senders. I would appreciate any help.
Kathy Blackburn
[email protected]

--
Kathy Blackburn
[email protected]

--
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor.  Mark can be reached at:  
[email protected].  Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
[email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/c89dc286-a8f3-4c30-83c6-54764b3b255d%40austin.rr.com.

Reply via email to