Over the past six months, when I ask my I PHONE SE third addition to search
for anything, the results are displayed only for about 5 seconds and
disappear before I have enough time to swipe through the three or four
results.

Have I changed a setting or two without knowing or is this just a case of a
new and exciting part of a recent upgrade?

 

 

Any thoughts are appreciated.

 

Reg

 

 

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor.  Mark can be reached at:  
[email protected].  Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
[email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/013001dd280e%2497ba8720%24c72f9560%24%40rogers.com.

Reply via email to