Janet, if I run into seemingly unexplained warmness or battery drain on the 
iPhone, the first thing I do is to close all apps from the app switcher and I 
then turn the phone off for a minute and then back on.
Restarting your phone will, by the way, turn off the flashlight if it was on.

From: [email protected] <[email protected]> On Behalf Of 
[email protected]
Sent: Saturday, August 8, 2026 8:41 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: Hot phone help please.

Ask Ciri to turn off the flash light.
If she says OK, then that was your problem.
James B
From: [email protected] <[email protected]> On Behalf Of janet 
gross
Sent: Saturday, August 8, 2026 10:20 PM
To: 'Richard Turner' via VIPhone <[email protected]>
Subject: Hot phone help please.

Hello Everyone,

I got up this morning, and my 16 pro iOS 26.6, was at 100 percent, as I had it 
charging overnight.
I listened to Apple Music for about 16 minutes, as I usually do, and I picked 
up the phone, and I noticed it was quite warm, so I was busy doing something, I 
laid my phone down, and I picked up my phone about an hour later to see if it 
was still warm, and it was very warm, and I checked the battery in the status 
bar, and it was down to 50 percent.
So, I ate my lunch, and I picked up my phone again, as I was getting ready to 
charge it, and the battery status was down to 20 percent.
I charged my phone, and now, it is at 100 percent, but it is still very warm.
I’ve cleared out the app switcher I restarted my phone, I checked the 
background lighting, it is at zero, my curtain is on.
Can anyone give some suggestions is to what I can check before calling Apple.
Even though, I don’t have my phone turned on, it is still warm.
Thank you in advance.

Kindly,

Janet.



--
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: 
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can 
reach Cara at [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to 
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>.
To view this discussion visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/IA4P223MB1595D6AD3B389156F6AB179BFCDF2%40IA4P223MB1595.NAMP223.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/IA4P223MB1595D6AD3B389156F6AB179BFCDF2%40IA4P223MB1595.NAMP223.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.
--
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: 
[email protected]. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
[email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to 
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>.
To view this discussion visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/213e01dd27b0%24edfb9c40%24c9f2d4c0%24%40gmail.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/213e01dd27b0%24edfb9c40%24c9f2d4c0%24%40gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor.  Mark can be reached at:  
[email protected].  Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
[email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/BY5PR02MB6929D8A2230EA0F5F7CDCCD0C7DF2%40BY5PR02MB6929.namprd02.prod.outlook.com.

Reply via email to