I'm sure when taking it out of your pocket, you are triggering the dismiss call or cancel, whatever it is called.
I've experienced that the few times I've had it in a pocket. Even when I have it in my shoulder bag my wife made just for the phone. Now, I make sure I grab the phone by its edges and not get near the screen until I am ready to do the two finger double tap to answer. I have no idea about the dropped calls, other than to maybe do a network settings refresh. You will have to reenter some passwords. Richard, USA, The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance." -- Alan Watts (1915-1973) My web site: <https://www.turner42.com/> https://www.turner42.com From: [email protected] <[email protected]> On Behalf Of [email protected] Sent: Monday, August 10, 2026 11:23 AM To: [email protected] Subject: Weirdness with my iPhone since upgrading. Hi all, Ever since I have upgraded to IOS 26. I have experienced weird things like when my iPhone ring, and I pull it from my pocket it stops ringing and I have missed that call. Calls are unexplainably dropped in the middle of conversations for no reason. Right now, this is all I can think of but I am sure there are other things. Anyone experiencing this or knows of a setting I have not changed that I should? This is getting to be frustrating. It doesn’t happen all the time with the dropped calls, but it is enough that something needs to be done. Thanks for any suggestions. Kay Malmquist [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> -- The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list. If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> . Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> The archives for this list can be searched at: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> . To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/36ca01dd28f5%2435a53160%24a0ef9420%24%40gmail.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/36ca01dd28f5%2435a53160%24a0ef9420%24%40gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer> . -- The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list. If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: [email protected]. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected] The archives for this list can be searched at: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/00b201dd28f6%247d2bc7f0%24778357d0%24%40comcast.net.
