Hi,
I have a strange situation where my on screen keyboard disappears in my Messages app. I’ll double tap on the edit field to send a reply, but the keyboard will not appear. Only the Dictation key is available. If I tap to dictate, the message will appear as dictated, but I don’t have a means of engaging the keyboard to make corrections. I have not yet tested to see if the issue persists across edit fields in other apps. Is anyone else seeing this glitch? If so, how did you go about fixing it? Is there a command to force the keyboard to reappear on the screen? Thanks, Joe -- -- Joe Orozco: Your Message, My Mission https://joeorozco.com/services/ -- The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list. If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: [email protected]. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected] The archives for this list can be searched at: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/CAM%3Db%3DVFsDySYA%3DQggm%2BpnRw7MjMOx8LpbnF0dso4tzn6Qqg%3D6A%40mail.gmail.com.
