Hi all.  I know how to get to my recently deleted messages, and how to get
to the name of the person whose message I want to retrieve.  However, I
can't figure out how to move to one of the messages I want from within that
group of messages.  I have some 200 messages from someone and want to go
through them to find some information I want from one of her messages.  Any
help would be appreciated.  Hope this makes sense.  Thanks inadvance.

God bless!

Paula and the pups

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor.  Mark can be reached at:  
[email protected].  Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
[email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/005901dd2c29%249593b6f0%24c0bb24d0%24%40roadrunner.com.

Reply via email to