When I go on Facebook, I’m able to see what people send.
However, when I want to post, it’s saying something aboutaccount or something 
like that.
And it’s not letting me send a message in messenger either and it’s important 
this gets fixed because I’ve invited some people to the pampered chef and it 
only shows that three people joined the pampered chef page that the person 
created and I invited a lot of people.
So help will be greatly appreciated.
On getting this fixed.
Hope I made sense.
Thanks for reading regarding this matter.
Jenny Bomareto

Sent from my iPhone 15

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor.  Mark can be reached at:  
[email protected].  Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
[email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/471F9688-9923-4EB0-BA30-9B267CB6DD69%40gmail.com.

Reply via email to