I've gotten in the habit of just calling Door Dash to place an order. They have an accessibility # specifically for the visually impaired. They have always been quite helpful. The phone # is: 855-300-8985
I don't remember what I had to do to get on their system so the first time you call you might have to give them info like phone #, credit card etc. HTH, Sherry Wells “Let’s make stupid embarrassing again” Rex Huppke -----Original Message----- From: [email protected] <[email protected]> On Behalf Of Mary Otten Sent: Saturday, August 22, 2026 5:37 PM To: VIPhone via <[email protected]> Subject: Accessibility of the DoorDash app I have not used this app in a very long time, as take out food is getting more expensive by the day, and then the app adds extra charges of course. But I just got what looks like a really nice offer, unless the fine print means I have to pay for something After I get my first three orders. They’re offering 70% off on three different orders. Now that’s a lot. So I don’t know if they’re gonna make me sign up for the dash pass in order to get it in which case forget it. But if it’s really no strings attached, it’s a good deal. So my question: is the app reasonably accessible? It has gone through phases, some of which were great and others of which screwed things up pretty well. How is it now? Mary Sent from my iPhone -- The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list. If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: [email protected]. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected] The archives for this list can be searched at: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/2A58C828-92B0-4B99-8FBD-30D10380CE5E%40gmail.com. -- The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list. If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: [email protected]. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected] The archives for this list can be searched at: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/016001dd3280%24d0b97280%24722c5780%24%40gmail.com.
