Hi,

There's an app called Flashscore that covers football, rugby, cricket, and many other sports including American Football, Baseball, etc. I've been looking at it again now that the English Premier League has restarted last Saturday, and I'm disappointed to find that the app isn't as VoiceOver accessible as it was, even up through the recent Fifa World Cup. (I couldn't find the full list of EPL football fixtures for last weekend, nor that for the coming weekend.)


Anybody else experiencing problems? What solutions, if any, have you found?


I've emailed the Flashscore team this evening, by filling in the contact form, and so far, got an automated reply.




--
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor.  Mark can be reached at:  
[email protected].  Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
[email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/d6831864-1ff8-48aa-82a2-6ad5185421f3%40iol.ie.

Reply via email to