Hi. I downloaded this app to give it a try. How do I get the app pointed to my 
Dropbox? Not sure if I got the same app as I found that it had lots of 
unlabeled buttons. The features sound great.

 

 

 

 

---Best regards,

 

---Rick Alfaro

 <mailto:[email protected]> [email protected]

 

From: [email protected] <[email protected]> On Behalf Of Smiling?
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2026 11:01 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: MusicBox,FreeDropboxPlayerURL

 

To anyone of you who uses Dropbox upon any of your iOS devices e.g. iPhone, 
iPad etc. I came across an app named MusicBox (URL below) which apparently is a 
player app that Dropbox uses which is accessible rather well for those of us 
using VoiceOver and yes, is free. I haven't ever heard of this app which I 
would be surprised at no-one else hearing of it though.

 

I thought that some of you who use Dropbox would not mind learning of this app. 
It is very easy to create yourself a playlist and actually have that playlist 
if desired shuffle, repeat etc. another item that it works well with, is 
playing multiple file audiobooks and keep it at whatever the speed it is that 
you choose throughout which is very nice. It also can go up to 4 times the 
speed which I was quite surprised at and it adjusts in increments of 0.25 times 
per increase or decrease (surprised that it didn't offer 0.1 when getting up to 
three times and up though), if desired have it create an automatic bookmark 
within whatever you are  listening to when you choose to stop it and play it at 
the same speed when the file is replayed etc.

 

I'm storing all of my Dropbox files up in the cloud so nothing local on my 
device at all and provided your individual personal Wi-Fi is alright regarding 
speed, you shouldn't have any difficulties with streaming your various files at 
all.

 

‎MusicBox: Catalog and Organize App - App Store:

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/musicbox-catalog-and-organize/id1614730313

 

 

 

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.
 
If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
 
Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: 
[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> . Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you 
can reach Cara at [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> 
 
The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected] 
<mailto:[email protected]> .
To view this discussion visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/03cd01dd3507%2418cb1af0%244a6150d0%24%40sbcglobal.net
 
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/03cd01dd3507%2418cb1af0%244a6150d0%24%40sbcglobal.net?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
 .

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor.  Mark can be reached at:  
[email protected].  Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
[email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/17e101dd3580%242c0abc50%24842034f0%24%40gmail.com.

Reply via email to