Hello,

 

Yesterday I had a video call with my doctor without using the rotor.

I had to open the message several times until I heard the word link and then
I had the option to accept or cancel.

I let you know just in case someone is interested. When I asked about it, I
was told that I could only do it with the rotor.

I have the intention to learn how to use the rotor, but I couldn't yet.

 

Rena

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor.  Mark can be reached at:  
[email protected].  Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
[email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/00f801dd3c6c%24b0c296a0%241247c3e0%24%40gmail.com.

Reply via email to